Holt is a village and civil parish in the west of Wiltshire, England, about 2.5 miles (4 km) north-east of Bradford-on-Avon and 3 miles (5 km) south-west of Melksham.
Holt formed part of the ancient hundred of Bradford, which was divided into civil parishes in 1894. A boundary review of 1934 transferred part of the abolished parish of Bradford Without to Holt.
Today, the village is part of the ‘Holt and Staverton’ council electoral ward. The ward stretches south west to Staverton and north-east to Monkton Farleigh. The population of the ward at the 2011 census was 4,523.